Here are eight benefits suggested by our partners at Northwest Society of Interior Designers (NWSID):
- Every project, large or small, presents challenges, from living space and storage constraints to maximizing light. A knowledgeable designer will guide clients efficiently through the maze of design choices.
- Experienced designers know what works and what doesn’t, and can help you choose the products that make sense both aesthetically and practically.
- Designers have access to local and national manufacturers and products that are unavailable to most consumers.
- Design is only as good as its execution. Seasoned designers know how to find and work with the most qualified contractors, tradespeople, and painters. They make sure price meets quality, and they can apply leverage to repair or replace items when necessary.
- Designers save you from countless hours of shopping time and will work on-site. We bring options to you.
- A designer helps allocate your design dollars effectively now and for future phases of your design project. Designers make sure workers follow the construction schedule, complete every detail, and finish the job to your delight.
- Designers serve as a neutral third party to link taste and style between partners and help them decide on a direction.
- A designer’s experience more than proves its value. All of our designers have risen to educational and professional standards, and are well-versed in navigating the many state and city codes, safety, or convenience issues.